Blog Posts in May, 2013

  • If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident in Pennsylvania, your lost wages may be payable by several automobile Insurance policies. To determine which automobile insurance policy may be responsible to pay your lost wages arising out of a motor vehicle accident, click here. If you are eligible to obtain first party "Income Loss Benefits" pursuant to 75 Pa.C.S. § 1712(2) based ...
    Continue Reading
  • Who Pays Your Lost Wages for Lost Income Arising out of a Motor Vehicle Accident

    || 21-May-2013

    The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania requires all Pennsylvania automobile insurance policies to offer as an option, Income Loss Benefits (lost wages) for motor vehicle accidents taking place in Pennsylvania. However, because this is optional coverage and not required coverage, you may or may not be eligible for this coverage. Also, please note that Income Loss Benefits are not based on who negligently ...
    Continue Reading
  • Thomas J. Murphy Receives 3 Client Testimonials in Same Month!

    || 16-May-2013

    When you have been injured in an accident as a result of someone else's negligent behavior, you deserve to be fully compensation for all of your economic and non-economic losses. However, without a highly competent and experienced personal injury attorney by your side, your experience can result in a greatly diminished settlement that does not reflect the true value of your losses. When this ...
    Continue Reading
  • Time Limit to Seek Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist Benefits

    || 15-May-2013

    If you were injured in a car accident caused by a negligent driver who does not have sufficient automobile liability insurance ( underinsured motorist ) or has no insurance ( uninsured motorist ) to pay your claims for bodily injury (pain and suffering), excess medical bills and excess lost wages, you may have several automobile insurance policies available to you to seek payment of your Benefits. ...
    Continue Reading
  • If you or someone you know is injured in a motor vehicle accident in Pennsylvania, while a vehicle occupant or a pedestrian or on a bicycle, due to the negligence of another, you may have the right to seek compensation for your bodily injuries, excess lost wages and excess medical bills. In Pennsylvania, with regard to your bodily injuries, you must first determine your tort status, i.e. whether ...
    Continue Reading